This license describes
the general terms under which you may use the Software products made available
in our Free Stuff Section. Individual products may have additional terms
relating to their usage and distribution.
The products in the Free Stuff section are made available FREE OF CHARGE. Unless otherwise stated they may be freely distributed but use of the product(s) is entirely at the risk of the user.
The developer(s) cannot and do not warrant that any functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements, or that its operations will be error free. The entire risk as to the use of the Software is solely with the user and not the developer(s).
By installing or using the Software you confirm your agreement to, and your understanding and acceptance of, the following:
1) The developer(s) make
no representations about the suitability of this software or about any
content or information made accessible by the software, for any purpose.
a) incidental, consequential,
special or indirect damages of any sort, whether arising in tort, contract
or otherwise, even if the developer(s) has/have been informed of the possibility
of such damages, or
5) The software product(s) are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
6) The software product(s) are licensed, not sold.
7) You must maintain all copyright notices on all copies of the software product.
8) You may not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or adapt any of the Software or Documentation in any way.
9) The product and its accompanying files may be freely distributed, but may not be represented as the original work of anyone other than the developer(s). No charge may be made for distribution other than the reasonable costs of duplication and shipping.
The Developer(s) retain full copyright in all files included in any package downloaded. Each product will have its own individual license agreement which you must accept before you can install it. Any conflicting terms in the individual license agreement take precedence over terms in this general license document.